Request a Pick Up
Request A Pick Up
To Schedule a Pick-Up, please fill in the form below or contact us by phone at 204-943-5437 (KIDS). If you have questions or are having troubles scheduling your pick up, please contact us!
How to have a successful pick up
- Please package items in bags or boxes – be sure to clearly label your items with a “B”.
- Place items in front of your home, on your front steps, and clearly visible from the street by 8:00am on your pick-up day.
- Your items will be collected between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm that day.
- Please wrap breakables with paper and place in a box to prevent breakage.
- In case of bad weather, please place all items in plastic and/or cover them, if possible.
- Call 204-943-5437 (KIDS) to report a problem or click here to report a missed pick up
What do we pick up?
Clothing and Soft Good Items
Anything made of material, regardless of season.
- adult/children’s clothing
- sewing remnants
Items & Kitchenware – items must be in working condition, resalable condition and clean.
- knick-knacks and small appliances (toasters, coffee makers, microwaves etc.)
- books * not encyclopedias
- sporting equipment
- garden tools
We no longer accept furniture items of any kind. For furniture donations we recommend you contact one of these charities:
- Oyate Tipi | 204-589-2265
- Mennonite Central Committee | 204-694-3669
- Walls of Freedom | 204-997-0043
- Hands of Hope | 204-261-8607