Request a Pick Up
Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 we have temporarily suspended pickups. We look forward to serving you soon. Please stay well.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to have a successful pick up
- Please package items in bags or boxes – be sure to clearly label your items with a “B”.
- Place items in front of your home, on your front steps, and clearly visible from the street by 8:00am on your pick-up day.
- Your items will be collected between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm that day.
- Please wrap breakables with paper and place in a box to prevent breakage.
- In case of bad weather, please place all items in plastic and/or cover them, if possible.
- Call 204-943-5437 (KIDS) to report a problem or click here to report a missed pick up
What do we pick up?
Clothing and Soft Good Items
Anything made of material, regardless of season.
- adult/children’s clothing
- sewing remnants
Please place these items in closed bags or boxes marked with a “B”.
Items & Kitchenware – items must be in working condition, resaleable condition and clean.
- knick-knacks and small appliances (toasters, coffee makers, microwaves etc.)
- books * not encyclopedias
- sporting equipment
- garden tools
Please place these items in closed boxes marked with a “B”.
We no longer accept furniture items of any kind.For furniture donations we recommend you contact one of these charites:
- Oyate Tipi – 606 Selkirk – Donation Line (204) 589-2265
- Mennonite Central Committee (M.C.C.) – 18 Keewaitin – Donation Line – (204) 694-3669
- Walls of Freedom – (204) 997-0043
- Hands of Hope – (204) 261-8607
Items not conforming to the above may not be picked up.